When would you want to Delete Emails permanently from your mailbox?
- Your mailbox is full and you are unable to receive any new mails due to it.
- You have old unwanted mails lurking around hogging precious mailbox space.
- Or simply if you dont like keeping unwanted mails in your inbox.
OX Webmail has an option to permanently remove deleted mails in its advance settings, this option will help you delete mails permanently instead of it being moved to Trash folder.
How do we enable this feature?
- Login to Webmail.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the cog wheel icon located at the right hand top corner of the screen, then select Settings.
- Select the check box for Advanced Settings located at the lower left corner of the screen.
- Select Mail option.
- Under section Common, select the check box which says ‘Permanently remove deleted emails’.
This is how you enable the option to delete mails permanently from OX Webmail.
Now you can Sort the mails by Size and select the mails to be deleted and click on the trash icon to delete the mails permanently form your mailbox.
Permanently Delete a Message in Outlook/Thunderbird.
To permanently delete a message bypassing the Deleted Items folder :
- Hold down the Shift key while pressing Del.
- Click Yes.