To set up your Free/Business/Enterprise email account on your Apple iOS device please follow the steps below.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone and scroll down to “Mail” and click on it.
- Click on “Add Account”
- Click on “Other”
- Click on Add Mail Account.
- Enter your email address & password and click on “Next”
- You need to enter the POP/IMAP & SMTP settings manually as our default incoming and outgoing mail servers have SSL installed on them.
Note: Apple does not allow you to use your branded URL to configure the email account. You will get an error if you try to use the incoming/outgoing mail servers as mail.onlyfordemo.info. Please use only the “SSL secured” URLs.
|SMTP (STARTTLS)||us2.smtp.mailhostbox.com||25 or 587|
- Click on Next and your email account configuration is now complete.
- You can now navigate back to the “Mail” app to send and receive emails.