Email Identities allow you to choose which address you want to use to send an email. For example, you can set up identities for both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll have access to both addresses from within OX. You can set up as many identities as you need.
You can add identities to your email account by following the steps below.
- Login to the webmail interface.
- At the top of the page, click on 3 parallel sign icon beside the OX symbol.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Advanced Settings.
- Click on Identities.
- Enter the email address for which you wish to add the identity.
- You will be sent an email to authorize the request. Click on the link in the email to complete the process.